ABOUT ME | MY FIRST BLOG POST


Hi! My name is Marisa and welcome to my blog ! I wanted to first tell you a little bit about myself and what my blog is going to be about. I am a born and raised New Yorker, currently living in Queens. I have a passion for my city and all the boroughs in it ! I love finding new places and off course taking photos of where I go.

 I am also a beauty enthusiast, with a huge passion for all things beauty and fashion. I have done a few freelanse jobs so far such as Sweet 16's,a 50th Wedding Anniversary and of course on friends and family. I currently am starting up a youtube channel and hope to become certified as a Professional Makeup Artist within the next year or so. 

Third, I am also a singer. I currently sing around three times a day during school hours, either voice lessons or choral. That will also always be a passion of mine. 

Finally, I have grown to have a love for health and fitness. I love finding and making healthy meals and trying out different workouts when I attend my gym. 

I hope this blog post helped you to know what my life is about. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask in the comments ! 

Thanks for taking your time to read this ! Please feel free to subscribe to my blog and youtube channel ! 

link to my youtube : www.youtube.com/MarisaAntonella
instagram: www.instagram.com/marisa.inglese
beautyinstagram: www.instagram.com/beautybymarisaaa

Marisa 
xoxo

Comments

  1. Congratulations on starting your blog and on your YouTube! I LOVE your video SORORITY RUSH VLOG| outfits + bid Day | Marisa Antonella - YouTube. You styled a lot of attractive and fashionable outfits in it and it was a lot of fun to watch.I "liked" it and subscribed. I hope you'll be Tweeting some soon on your Twitter @marisainglese soon as well. Twitter is excellent for promoting your blog posts, YouTube videos and for finding other Fbloggers Bbloggers and Lbloggers (fashion beauty and lifestyle bloggers).

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment